Creative ideas for composing a public health dissertation
Public health is an interesting subject to study, especially because it is an issue that has been so highly published recently. There is a lot of information available on this subject both past and present that will add substantial validity to your thesis. If you are writing a public health dissertation and you don’t know where to begin, here are some creative ideas to get you started.
- Assisting families to care for their elderly relatives with dementia. What role should public health play in this area?
- What role does poverty play in the health of those from lower socio-economic backgrounds?
- How can public health assist in reducing obesity in America?
- How has the rise in sleep deprivation disorders impacted public health?
- What role should public health care play in assisting opioid addicts?
- Due to the extent of alcohol related diseases in the United States and the financial burdens that these conditions are having on public health, should the same restrictions be placed on alcohol that are on cigarettes.
- Profit and public health, a study of the law and corporations that govern them.
- Evaluate and discuss the risks and issues in public health associated with prostate cancer patients.
- What are the treatment and management issues associated with acute ischemic stroke patients?
- What management strategies does public health have available for patients suffering from chronic and acute pain?
- What are the ethical challenges associated with public health.
- How have children with hyperactivity disorder been neglected within the private health care system?
- Review the change and transformation of social care policies throughout the history of the United States.
- What policies and procedures can the public health care system put in place to ensure that addicts don’t relapse?
- Evaluate the advantages and disadvantages of a private health care system in America in comparison to the public healthcare system.
If you are writing a mental health dissertation this list has provided some creative ideas to get you moving forward with your thesis. You can also find more here. These health dissertation topics will assist you in writing a thought provoking and exceptional paper that will get you the grades that you deserve.
It is essential that you start writing as soon as you are given your assignment. A huge percentage of your final grade comes from your dissertation; therefore, it is important that you invest time and effort into ensuring that it is written to the best of your abilities. Your supervisor will guide you throughout the entire process so make sure that you make use of their availability.
You should also take into consideration that you will write more than one draft of your thesis to make sure that it is up to standard.